The Handy Dandy Vandy Packing Packet Printable

posted in: Travel 15 comments

Long, name, amaaaazing results!  Presenting the Handy Dandy Vandy Packing List. I have a huge cheese ball bone.  Pardon the bad jokes and rhyming and alliteration around here.  I love printables and lists make me very happy.  When we travel, planning is key.  It feels so good to pack the right stuff and not forget the things you need.  Over packing or under packing can be a real bummer.  And hey ladies, studies have shown we have a tendency to over pack by 50%!  If you’re traveling by air or by car, too much stuff can be a hassle.  It can cost you money or make your car stuffed to the gills.

Check it out and head to the bottom of this post to download your awesome packing list.  Say hello to your new title, Packing Ninja!

You can also check out my tips on How to Pack a Suitcase.

Packing List Outfit Planner

This free printable Handy Dandy Vandy Packing Packet includes both an outfit planner and a big ol’ packing checklist.  You check the weather, you enter your events and then you plan your outfits and accessories.  Having a little list is a big help when packing, especially for a big family or a trip with lots of days or events.

All together, you will get the full 4 page printable including the:

Outfit Planner

and checklists for

Other Clothing, Outerwear and Accessories

Toiletries

Travel Documents

Travel Accessories & Funds

Technology & Things with Batteries

Traveling for Work

Traveling with Kids

Traveling with Babies

Packing List

Enjoy and Happy Travels!

Click Here to Download the Packing Packet

I would love it if you would like my Facebook Page and share this article on your social media network of choice if you download it.  Pinning is winning with this sort of thing.  Or just to say hi over there or anywhere and show me some love. :)

I’m not a big fan of requiring anything for you to download the packing list, but I do approve of asking nicely so I am asking.  It would mean a lot to me.  This is a new website for me after 5 years on my old site, and it takes social sharing to build a good reputation online.  Let me know if you want to link to this on your website.  I am totally happy for you to share this post with a link back to this site for the download.  You may not provide this as a download on your site.  Thank you.

Let me know if I missed anything.  I am happy to make updates.

• August 6, 2013 Alison

Lists make me so happy!
    Thanks for your hard work on this, totally Pinning and sharing everywhere.
    Alison recently posted… I Know This Much To Be TrueMy Profile

• August 6, 2013 Tonya

SO helpful!! Especially given my post today. Thank you.
    Tonya recently posted… Why I Hate Clothes ShoppingMy Profile

• August 6, 2013 Robin

Oh, this is so handy! (Ha! See what I did there?) I have half a list from one of our last trips and I keep thinking I need to round it out. Now I don’t have to!
    Robin recently posted… How to Pimp Your BlogMy Profile

• August 6, 2013 Jessica

I love this. A lot.
    Jessica recently posted… I’m Going to Drink TeaMy Profile

• August 22, 2013 gigi

Wow.

You are really organized.

I thought I was organized, but you are really, really organized! :) Will pin!!!
    gigi recently posted… Danger: Mid-Life Cliff Ahead – Best of Bonfire WinnerMy Profile

• August 22, 2013 Natalie

So handy and totally easier than what I usually do which is write an illegible list that ends up being no help!
    Natalie recently posted… Recipe for Cookie Dough Dip:The Last Appetizer Recipe You’ll Ever NeedMy Profile

• August 22, 2013 Jackie

Wow…. talk about being super organized! I am never this organized in anything that I do…
    Jackie recently posted… No idea is originalMy Profile

• August 23, 2013 Steph Calvert

As someone who hates packing with the fire of a thousand suns, I NEED a list like this. Also? I consistently forget things. Important things. Like makeup.
    Steph Calvert recently posted… Our latest web design project – Love Bites in LAMy Profile

• September 17, 2013 Farrah

I’m awful. I literally just make piles and hope for the best. When we moved here I about lost my mind so I bet your list would have come in very helpful :)
    Farrah recently posted… Parenting Like the Dutch: Why Can’t I?My Profile

• September 17, 2013 Brittany

I love my checklists. Otherwise I forget something and then I am all annoyed. I suppose when you move everything chances are most things end up with you!

• November 15, 2013 Shell

This is so helpful! I pinned it!
    Shell recently posted… The Evolution of Mom FriendsMy Profile

• November 15, 2013 Kir

I don’t like lists. I swear I don’t even know why they let me have my own blog . LOL
    I will share it and pin it for you and the other people who truly love lists, because I know that the bloggers I hang out with are going to love this and use it. Me? I start packing about 2 weeks before a trip, just put things on the bed, in the suitcase etc and as I remember them they go in. I’ve never had an “HOLY SH*** I forgot” moment yet.

I am actually a little envious of people that are list makers, spreadsheet lovers. I just don’t have the gene for it.
    (Maybe that’s a blog post all of its own….?)
    Kir recently posted… A Journey I’m Still On {Old School Blogging}My Profile

• November 15, 2013 Ashley

We are getting ready to head to Hawaii next week and while I’m in denial about the logistics (just me and the three kids), the packing is another obstacle! I love that you have a printable outfit planner and packing list- with three of us to pack for to last throughout our vacation, the more efficient we can travel, the better. Off to print!
    Ashley recently posted… Baking Better for the HolidaysMy Profile

• November 15, 2013 Jennifer

This is great. I’m a whiz at packing for myself because of all the travel I used to do for work. However, I tend to over pack for the kids. By like a lot.
    Jennifer recently posted… Real Life Advice – Teaching Kids About RacismMy Profile