35 Awesome and Free Disney Fonts

I have so many requests for my Disney fonts list from people wanting to make their own incredible DIY Disney Autograph Book that I thought I would put together a list for you.  You can see how the fonts look and when you click on the image you will be taken to the site to download the font.

Disney Fonts

Please note that these are all free fonts.  Some Disney movies use paid fonts.  Mary Poppins is one example of this. In those cases I have found the font that matches the size, style and spirit of the actual font.  In some cases I have provided two options. I show you the fonts in black and white, but they really come to life when you add the color schemes present in the movie or matching the font in the movie.  A perfect example is Toy Story.  Use your font formatting to give the words the yellow inside and navy blue outside.  If you want to go the extra mile, angle the letters individually to match the movie title.

For the Princess and Tinkerbell fonts I like to use WordArt (Microsoft Word or PowerPoint) or Photoshop to make the font look shimmery.  Gold looks fantastic this way.

Don’t worry about getting them all perfect. The most important thing is to have fun!

Walt Disney World Font

The Incredibles Font

Tigger Font

Tinkerbell Font

Toy Story Font

Toy Story Font

Winnie the Pooh Font

I hope these fonts help you create a memory book to cherish forever.  Please let me know if you have any questions at all.  I would love to see what you do with the fonts.  Shoot me a note with your finished book!

Let me know if you have any fonts you want me to search for or that you know of so I can add them.  The more complete this list is, the better.

Comments

1. Carly says

I have been looking all over for a Tinkerbell font, and I finally found it here! Thanks so much for putting this list together. I pinned this so hopefully others will find your great blog, too!

2. Amy says

I LOVE this! Thank you so much! I saw a site on Pinterest about making your own Disney autograph book and was so excited about it for our upcoming trip to Disney in December. My mom found your site and I can’t wait to get started! One question though….I’ve downloaded the EZ Font and put in the Disney fonts that I want, but how do I get them to copy and paste into another document? Thanks for all of your help!

• Kelly says

THis is how I figured out how to do it. It’s a little time consuming, but it works so I’m sticking with it. Not sure if here is another way that”s easier or not. Here it is:

Once the zip file is downloaded, I extract it into a document folder. Then open the Fonts folder (You can find that by clicking on your start button and searching FONTS. Then i left the font folder open until I was done so I could get to it easily). After you open the fonts folder, right click anywhere and click on “install new font” at the bottom of the box. Once the insall box opens, click on “drive c”, then “documents”, then scroll dwon until you see the name of the font file and click on that. Then click “install” and it should be in your fonts folder.

To get it into a microsoft office program (I’m using power point for our WDW autograph books) I had to search for the font to get it into the font selection. Just type the name of the font in the font selection box and “enter” and it should work.

I am having so much fun making these books! We’re not even going to WDW for a year! Found this list on pinterest as well and repinned it! Thank you for putting it all together Mommy Words!

3. Belinda says

Thank you so much for having this available. I am super excitied to use the Disney font for my daughters birthday!!! I can not believe all the great fonts. Again thank you!

4. Mitchell says

Do you have the actual font? I’m looking for the font so I can write more things in that text. Let me know if you have anything..
    Thanks!

5. Lindsay says

Definitely want to use these for my little girl’s Minnie Mouse Birthday in April. Has anyone contracted any viruses from these downloads?

• says

I did not, and I download from these sites all the time. Still, it is important to have anti virus software and I would avoid sites that make you download a third party installer. My Fonts does have an installer, but it is totally safe and does not include a bunch of advertising.

• says

You need to download the fonts (try downloading them to your desktop or to a place you know you can find them) and extract them. Then cut and paste or drag them into your system’s fonts folder. Good luck!

6. Shannanigins says

Ok so I am pretty computer savvy but I can not get these fonts to work! Are you just downloading them & they work in your word documents or are you making them as art and adding them to the word document! I have tried both… maybe it’s my Computer???

• says

I actually download them and then install the font. Usually this simply involves extracting them and then dragging or cutting and pasting them into the fonts folder on your system. Then simply make sure you close out of programs and reopen them and they should be there. Good luck!

• says

I just checked and it remains free for personal use. Because I use these in books for my kids, it is free. Were you trying to use it for a commercial project?

7. SueAnn says

Thank you so much for this GREAT idea. I am busy making a book for our trip to WDW in June. My daughter is so excited to meet the characters, and this will make it even more memorable! Thanks for the great idea! And the fonts make it so much better.

8. Heather says

I’d like to thank you for making the page about the autograph book! We made one and loved it. Now if only this font page had been around when we made it! lol

9. Amanda says

This is great!!! It took me a minute to figure out to install it, I couldn’t just drag and drop but it works!! Yaya!! Thank you!

10. Kelley says

When I downloaded font, I only got a box to open up from EzFont and there are several fonts here and tons of named fonts, which one is for Disney?
    Can’t find the Disney World font.
    What am I doing wrong?

• Kelley says

Finally, got it to work! Can’t use the large green arrow to download.
      Click on the individual font, then download from that page.
      Very cute :D
      Thanks so much!!
      Making autograph books for my daughter & nephew, they’re going to love them!

11. Sabrina says

Just wanted to thank you for this. For the past 2 days I have been downloading free Disney fonts to make our own autograph books. It took me about an hour to figure out how to get the fonts loaded onto my computers fonts but I finally did it and got most of our books finished (yeah me :) )

12. Amanda says

OMG!! Thank you so much!! I’m planning my son’s 1st birthday party (Mickey Mouse) and this is absolutely perfect!

13. Kate says

Thank you so much!! I am taking my 1 year old son to DL in just a few months and I want to make him an autograph book!! These Fonts are just what I needed!

14. Amanda says

The Monsters Inc font does not work on a Mac and carries some serious issues! Boo. Any other options? I LOVE your idea by the way.

15. Amanda says

The second Toy Story font is not free. $29 any other options. I’m not really a fan of the first toy story font.

16. says

Brittany, you must be an angel that God sent to me and to all of us who are very pleased with all your efforts of putting these adorables fonts altogether! I’m so excited to use all of them of my photobooks projests as well as on my children portraits photos too!!! Thanks you so much from the bottom of my heart. God bless you dear!

17. Amanda W says

So I figured out why some of your links take you to paid sites…Those fonts (Toy Story, Cinderella, etc) are fonts that are already included in the Microsoft Suite. We don’t have to pay for them!! You linked them so it helped to figure out the font name. Yay! This is such a great idea. I’m hallways through my list and we leave in 25 days! Thank you!

18. oshie says

Thank you for all of these… makes me want to go plan a party just because!! Any chance you’ve come across a font that looks like Disney’s Frozen? I’m trying to make a special necklace for my nieces birthday coming up but have had no luck in searching myself. Thanks in advance

19. J.C. says

Thank you!! you made my day! not being computer saavy – you made it extra easy to understand!

20. Emma S says

I downloaded the pooh font. and that website installed 5 other programs onto my computer :( Beware of font101.com

21. Kristin says

The Winne the Pooh font links to fonts101 and only downloads as an .exe and not a .tff. There is no reason for this, unless something else is being installed as well. There are lots of bad reviews online of fonts101 installing malware. I would not risk it. If it’s not a .tff please watch out!

• Kristin says

Hi Brittany,
        I need a Mac then! This is definitely a problem for PC users, and there are a number of unanswered posts regarding this issue under the Help/Support section of the Fonts 101 website. Just letting everyone know (hopefully), as I imagine not everyone is aware that a font file should only have a tff extension. Thanks!

Trackbacks

1. […] For non bloggers or scrapbookers, it is sometimes great to add a little text right to Photos before printing them.  I do this with our Disney photos and other travel adventures because I can add the name of the trip and the year right to a large batch and always remember exactly where and when the picture was taken.  Of course, having all your fonts available is key because then you can use the right font for the occasion.  I watermark my Disney pictures with these 35 Free Disney Fonts. […]