35 Awesome and Free Disney Fonts

posted in: Disney, Travel 67 comments

I have so many requests for my Disney fonts list from people wanting to make their own incredible DIY Disney Autograph Book that I thought I would put together a list for you.  You can see how the fonts look and when you click on the image you will be taken to the site to download the font.

Disney Fonts

Please note that these are all free fonts.  Some Disney movies use paid fonts.  Mary Poppins is one example of this. In those cases I have found the font that matches the size, style and spirit of the actual font.  In some cases I have provided two options. I show you the fonts in black and white, but they really come to life when you add the color schemes present in the movie or matching the font in the movie.  A perfect example is Toy Story.  Use your font formatting to give the words the yellow inside and navy blue outside.  If you want to go the extra mile, angle the letters individually to match the movie title.

For the Princess and Tinkerbell fonts I like to use WordArt (Microsoft Word or PowerPoint) or Photoshop to make the font look shimmery.  Gold looks fantastic this way.

Don’t worry about getting them all perfect. The most important thing is to have fun!

Walt Disney World Font

The Incredibles Font

Tigger Font

Tinkerbell Font

Toy Story Font

Toy Story Font

Winnie the Pooh Font

I hope these fonts help you create a memory book to cherish forever.  Please let me know if you have any questions at all.  I would love to see what you do with the fonts.  Shoot me a note with your finished book!

Let me know if you have any fonts you want me to search for or that you know of so I can add them.  The more complete this list is, the better.

• August 19, 2012 Carly

I have been looking all over for a Tinkerbell font, and I finally found it here! Thanks so much for putting this list together. I pinned this so hopefully others will find your great blog, too!

• August 19, 2012 Brittany

Thank you! I’m so glad you found something you liked! Tinkerbell was a tough one!

• October 18, 2012 Amy

I LOVE this! Thank you so much! I saw a site on Pinterest about making your own Disney autograph book and was so excited about it for our upcoming trip to Disney in December. My mom found your site and I can’t wait to get started! One question though….I’ve downloaded the EZ Font and put in the Disney fonts that I want, but how do I get them to copy and paste into another document? Thanks for all of your help!

• January 23, 2013 Kelly

THis is how I figured out how to do it. It’s a little time consuming, but it works so I’m sticking with it. Not sure if here is another way that”s easier or not. Here it is:

Once the zip file is downloaded, I extract it into a document folder. Then open the Fonts folder (You can find that by clicking on your start button and searching FONTS. Then i left the font folder open until I was done so I could get to it easily). After you open the fonts folder, right click anywhere and click on “install new font” at the bottom of the box. Once the insall box opens, click on “drive c”, then “documents”, then scroll dwon until you see the name of the font file and click on that. Then click “install” and it should be in your fonts folder.

To get it into a microsoft office program (I’m using power point for our WDW autograph books) I had to search for the font to get it into the font selection. Just type the name of the font in the font selection box and “enter” and it should work.

I am having so much fun making these books! We’re not even going to WDW for a year! Found this list on pinterest as well and repinned it! Thank you for putting it all together Mommy Words!

• November 5, 2012 Belinda

Thank you so much for having this available. I am super excitied to use the Disney font for my daughters birthday!!! I can not believe all the great fonts. Again thank you!

• November 24, 2012 Mitchell

Do you have the actual font? I’m looking for the font so I can write more things in that text. Let me know if you have anything..
    Thanks!

• November 30, 2012 Brittany

I don’t know what you mean by the actual font?

• December 20, 2012 Mindy

Thank you! This list is wonderful. I really appreciate you putting it together and sharing it with us.

• January 9, 2013 Lindsay

Definitely want to use these for my little girl’s Minnie Mouse Birthday in April. Has anyone contracted any viruses from these downloads?

• January 12, 2013 Brittany

I did not, and I download from these sites all the time. Still, it is important to have anti virus software and I would avoid sites that make you download a third party installer. My Fonts does have an installer, but it is totally safe and does not include a bunch of advertising.

• January 11, 2013 mohammed anis

thanks for the lovely fonts

• January 11, 2013 Kim

These aren’t free?? Links to a pay site. Unless I’m doing something wrong?

• January 12, 2013 Brittany

Let me know which one isn’t free. They were all free when I posted this. Maybe I will be able to find another place to get it. Thanks!

• January 18, 2013 Melissa

HELP!!! I must be doing something wrong! I don’t see where the fonts go for me to pull up and use :(

• January 27, 2013 Brittany

You need to download the fonts (try downloading them to your desktop or to a place you know you can find them) and extract them. Then cut and paste or drag them into your system’s fonts folder. Good luck!

• January 20, 2013 Shannanigins

Ok so I am pretty computer savvy but I can not get these fonts to work! Are you just downloading them & they work in your word documents or are you making them as art and adding them to the word document! I have tried both… maybe it’s my Computer???

• January 27, 2013 Brittany

I actually download them and then install the font. Usually this simply involves extracting them and then dragging or cutting and pasting them into the fonts folder on your system. Then simply make sure you close out of programs and reopen them and they should be there. Good luck!

• January 27, 2013 Sebastian

toy story font is not free :(

• January 27, 2013 Brittany

I just checked and it remains free for personal use. Because I use these in books for my kids, it is free. Were you trying to use it for a commercial project?

• February 10, 2013 SueAnn

Thank you so much for this GREAT idea. I am busy making a book for our trip to WDW in June. My daughter is so excited to meet the characters, and this will make it even more memorable! Thanks for the great idea! And the fonts make it so much better.

• February 12, 2013 mohsen

thanx

• February 14, 2013 Heather

I’d like to thank you for making the page about the autograph book! We made one and loved it. Now if only this font page had been around when we made it! lol

• February 14, 2013 Brittany

Oh I know I should have done it at the same time! Glad you made it work! I would love to see pics!

• February 21, 2013 Amanda

This is great!!! It took me a minute to figure out to install it, I couldn’t just drag and drop but it works!! Yaya!! Thank you!

• February 27, 2013 Tami

These are AWESOME!! Thanks so much for sharing them! I’m all excited now… I have no idea what I’ll do with them (if anything) – but I know I really love them – HA! :)

Found you via the #DisneySMMoms hashtag on Twitter… hope we meet there someday! *o*
    Tami recently posted… Disney Wordless Wednesday ~ Impressions de FranceMy Profile

• March 12, 2013 Patricia

i like it very much … i love tinkerbell font ..
    i hope next time you will have a hello kitty font :D

• March 28, 2013 Vivian Campos

Muitíssimo obrigada!! estava procurando a fonte da Tinker Bell e achei graças a você! Que Deus te abençoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OBRIGADA!!!!!!!!!!

• June 22, 2013 kris

thank you for compiling this list!

• July 23, 2013 Kelley

When I downloaded font, I only got a box to open up from EzFont and there are several fonts here and tons of named fonts, which one is for Disney?
    Can’t find the Disney World font.
    What am I doing wrong?

• July 23, 2013 Kelley

Finally, got it to work! Can’t use the large green arrow to download.
      Click on the individual font, then download from that page.
      Very cute :D
      Thanks so much!!
      Making autograph books for my daughter & nephew, they’re going to love them!

• July 23, 2013 Brittany

Thanks so much for coming back to give your tip! It is much appreciated and I am so glad you got it to work!

• August 3, 2013 Sabrina

Just wanted to thank you for this. For the past 2 days I have been downloading free Disney fonts to make our own autograph books. It took me about an hour to figure out how to get the fonts loaded onto my computers fonts but I finally did it and got most of our books finished (yeah me :) )

• November 10, 2013 Arianna

Is it possible to dowload the fonts to and iphone 4′s keyboard?? If so please tell me thanks

• These fonts are so…. CUTE!
    Thank you so much! I’ve been looking for this fonts.
    You’re an angel that God given to us.

May God bless you more and your family.
    I really appreciate your effort.

• January 23, 2014 Amanda

OMG!! Thank you so much!! I’m planning my son’s 1st birthday party (Mickey Mouse) and this is absolutely perfect!

• February 21, 2014 Brittany

I hope he has a wonderful party! I love planning fun parties for my kids!

• January 28, 2014 Francy

Thank you very much for this list about fonts that are very interesting.
    Francy

• February 2, 2014 Kate

Thank you so much!! I am taking my 1 year old son to DL in just a few months and I want to make him an autograph book!! These Fonts are just what I needed!

• February 18, 2014 Sofia

I love these OMG are you supposed to pay for these or what i totes love them Thanks BRitany :) :)

• February 21, 2014 Brittany

They should be free but I think 1 0r 2 have now gone not free since I posted this. I am working on an update post.

• March 8, 2014 kredyt przez internet

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about lemon lawyer. Regards
    kredyt przez internet recently posted… kredyt przez internetMy Profile

• March 14, 2014 Amanda

The Monsters Inc font does not work on a Mac and carries some serious issues! Boo. Any other options? I LOVE your idea by the way.

• March 17, 2014 Ahmed

A big huge thank you for these fonts , i ve been lookin for it a long it , u made it so easy :)

• March 26, 2014 Amanda

The second Toy Story font is not free. $29 any other options. I’m not really a fan of the first toy story font.

• March 31, 2014 Mirian Sanches

Brittany, you must be an angel that God sent to me and to all of us who are very pleased with all your efforts of putting these adorables fonts altogether! I’m so excited to use all of them of my photobooks projests as well as on my children portraits photos too!!! Thanks you so much from the bottom of my heart. God bless you dear!

• April 2, 2014 Amanda W

So I figured out why some of your links take you to paid sites…Those fonts (Toy Story, Cinderella, etc) are fonts that are already included in the Microsoft Suite. We don’t have to pay for them!! You linked them so it helped to figure out the font name. Yay! This is such a great idea. I’m hallways through my list and we leave in 25 days! Thank you!

• April 5, 2014 Katherine

Needed an Aladdin font and this sight popped right up! Fantastic!! Thank you!

• April 22, 2014 oshie

Thank you for all of these… makes me want to go plan a party just because!! Any chance you’ve come across a font that looks like Disney’s Frozen? I’m trying to make a special necklace for my nieces birthday coming up but have had no luck in searching myself. Thanks in advance

• June 3, 2014 Brittany

You can make a frozen looking font, sort of, but it is completely custom and not downloadable. I did make the words Frozen and Elsa and Anna and if I can find them I will upload a downloadable png.
      Brittany recently posted… Rollin’ In the 2014 Toyota HighlanderMy Profile

• May 4, 2014 J.C.

Thank you!! you made my day! not being computer saavy – you made it extra easy to understand!

• May 21, 2014 Keianna

Thank You. I am working on my Disney album now.

• May 31, 2014 Emma S

I downloaded the pooh font. and that website installed 5 other programs onto my computer :( Beware of font101.com

• June 3, 2014 Brittany

I wonder why this is happening to people. There are a few options for downloading so maybe it is which one a person clicks. I am on a mac and when I hit download I only get the Pooh.ttf
      Brittany recently posted… Rollin’ In the 2014 Toyota HighlanderMy Profile

• June 3, 2014 Kristin

The Winne the Pooh font links to fonts101 and only downloads as an .exe and not a .tff. There is no reason for this, unless something else is being installed as well. There are lots of bad reviews online of fonts101 installing malware. I would not risk it. If it’s not a .tff please watch out!

• June 3, 2014 Brittany

Hi Kristin, I am on a Mac and when I downloaded it went straight to a zipped .ttf with nothing else in it. I’m sorry you got a different result.
      Brittany recently posted… Rollin’ In the 2014 Toyota HighlanderMy Profile

• June 12, 2014 Kristin

Hi Brittany,
        I need a Mac then! This is definitely a problem for PC users, and there are a number of unanswered posts regarding this issue under the Help/Support section of the Fonts 101 website. Just letting everyone know (hopefully), as I imagine not everyone is aware that a font file should only have a tff extension. Thanks!

• March 12, 2013 Cynthia