Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

posted in: Life in General 20 comments

I was just lucky to get them all in green and sort of cute looking. Getting them all to smile? Impossible. But hey – we are not Irish – so I am pretty impressed that they are even in green.

My Non-Irish Hooligans

They even made a video for you. And Miles talks! Not well but I am so proud that he really tries now. I try too – not to giggle. He is so flippin’ cute!

I can’t help it. Here is my littlest leprechaun. In her very first dress. *Sigh*

Violet in her First Dress

• March 17, 2010 Megan

Awww! So cute!!
    .-= Megan´s last blog ..Kiss Me…I am actually Irish! =-.

• March 17, 2010 Brittany

Happy Saint Patricks Day my Irish friend!

• March 17, 2010 Michelle

Precious! I love GREEN! Her dress is adorable.
    .-= Michelle´s last blog ..Obedience to who? Or is it "whom"? =-.

• March 17, 2010 Candice

Oh, HOW precious! I think my husband is something like 1/16 Irish… so our son will wear green next year for the 1/32 Irish he is. lol
    .-= Candice´s last blog ..How my sister and I stumbled upon the Bachelor formula =-.

• March 17, 2010 maggie

adorable. so out of touch with world. this is the way i discover it is spd! your non-irish leprechauns are absurdly cute. that dress is pretty darn cute…nice touch!

xox
    .-= maggie´s last blog ..Pain in the ass/Cry Baby Tuesday =-.

• March 17, 2010 Brittany

Dear lord I was about to fly out there and make sure you were alive. I have missed you!

• March 17, 2010 Holly

That’s it. I’m driving out to your place just to squeeze Violet’s cheeks. I’ll be gentle about it, promise.
    .-= Holly´s last blog ..What is Wrong With the School System (in general) =-.

• March 17, 2010 Holly

Oh- and I love how your older daughter is petting the baby’s head. So cute.
      .-= Holly´s last blog ..What is Wrong With the School System (in general) =-.

• March 17, 2010 Brittany

No need to be gentle – the little bug likes to be pinched!

• March 17, 2010 Carol

Love, love, love it! Violet is already soooo big!
    .-= Carol´s last blog ..Slacker McFly!! =-.

• March 17, 2010 existentialwaitress

Sooo cute! I love all the green. My kids are like 1/2 Irish – I do the best I can with the green on St. Paddy’s day. At least this year was a success. LOL. You kids are just so adorable!
    .-= existentialwaitress´s last blog ..Happiness Project: Week 2 =-.

• March 17, 2010 Stephanie J

Such cute pictures!
    .-= Stephanie J´s last blog ..Me Time, Positive Day – Peaceful Night Review & Giveaway =-.

• March 17, 2010 My Life As Mom

We’re wearing our green! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

.-= My Life As Mom´s last blog ..Weigh-In Wednesday: Take 2 =-.

• March 17, 2010 Lynn

Adorable, Brittany. I love the video. Miles is so cute with the toddler-speak. We had green eggs, green ham, green milk, green hashbrowns, and Irish Soda Bread for breakfast. How about that? (Kids’ loved it……I thought it was gross.)
    .-= Lynn´s last blog ..Who’s this game for anyway, them or me? =-.

• March 18, 2010 Nicole

So cute!! Happy St. Patricks Day!
    .-= Nicole´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday =-.

• March 18, 2010 Shayna

Such beautiful children, Happy St Patty’s back to you, following from MBC, thanks for following me.

• March 18, 2010 TooManyHats

They are all beautiful. Loved the video. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
    .-= TooManyHats´s last blog ..Monday Menu Mania =-.

• March 18, 2010 Katrina

Oh my gosh they are adorable!! Violet’s dress is the exact reason I would be in so much trouble if I ever had a little girl. Too cute!
    .-= Katrina´s last blog ..Warm days are here but… =-.

• March 21, 2010 Michele

I FOUND YOU AGAIN !!!!
    You disappeared off my blogroll when I did some messing around with it, and it dawned on me the other day that you weren’t popping up anymore.

I am the WORST bloggy friend in the whole world. I have missed EVERYTHING about your new daughter until today!

So, could you have a more beautiful baby girl???? NO, no, and NO.
    She is amazing, you are amazing, your family is amazing!
    Violet is absolutely adorable, and I’m so glad to hear that you are all doing well, and enjoying life ;)

I will spare a long, rambling post and just suffice to say…
    Congratulations!!
    ALL the pics are great (I’ve gone back through all of them..;)

I “heart” you
    .-= Michele´s last blog ..Thousand Word Thursday =-.

• March 24, 2010 Rachel

Gosh, Violet looks like a doll in the first photo. I’m lost of words… violet is simply adorable!
    .-= Rachel´s last blog ..A Photograph of the Brothers =-.