Baby Wants a Beer

posted in: Life in General 19 comments
Miles Beer

Like me, Miles would love a beer.

I am not kidding, we have seen him stumble towards ANY beer bottle left on a table during a BBQ and start drinking as fast as he can.  While quite scary – watching him go for a brewsky is quite funny truth be told.  This is the face he gives when he wants something.  I guess he does not know that this is just a picture.  The waitress was dying.

Latest posts by Brittany (see all)

• He’s SOO cute! Baby bud lite to go!
    .-= Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com´s last blog ..Democracy, Seriously? =-.

• October 7, 2009 Meredith @lifescrazyjoke

I love the baby wanting a beer. Thanks for the follow! I am following you now!

Meredith

• October 7, 2009 Katie

Too cute – my daughter is drawn to beer as well! I added you to my google reader – couldn’t see the link for google friend connect :(
    .-= Katie´s last blog ..Stay tuned for another cloth diaper bash =-.

• October 8, 2009 Brittany

For some reason my friend connect only works some of the time. Usually only in IE. Thanks for the reader follow!

• October 8, 2009 Kim

How cute he is, thanks for the comment and following
    .-= Kim´s last blog ..A New Pink Chair =-.

• October 8, 2009 lululu

oh, too cute! his brows show how much he wanted the beer!
    .-= lululu´s last blog ..Salmon with Lemon Caper Butter Sauce =-.

• October 8, 2009 Opus #6

Aww, he is amazingly CUTE. Great pic.

Thanks for the follow. I am following you back.
    .-= Opus #6´s last blog ..There is no Baucus Bill =-.

• October 8, 2009 Lucia Phillips

Following from MBC would love to here more about this short story

• October 8, 2009 Dana Moritz

OMGness he is a doll! Congrats on your new little girl to come!!! We just had our first grandbaby and she is absolutley perfect!! Stopping by from SITS!

• October 8, 2009 Sheila

Brittany~
    First of all Congrats on the baby girl! I’m so excited for you guys!

Gracie does the same thing with Beer cans & Diet Coke cans! While she’s never had a taste of Beer, she will chug my Diet Coke from the can whenever I leave it anywhere she can reach it (which is pretty much EVERYWHERE, these days). What makes it even funnier is that Gracie still nurses and refuses to drink anything but breastmilk and water…and now Diet Coke (only from a can though). It shows me how much what I do influences Gracie–I only started drinking Diet Coke again AFTER Mary Faith was born and now I’m trying to cut back, but most days I really need the caffine to get through.

• October 8, 2009 Molly

hilarious, the kid has good taste too, love bud light lime!

Thanks for following again, something got goofed up when google friend wasn’t working recently. I’ve been keeping up with you though, hope you’re feeling good!

btw, I have an Amazing Grasss Kidz giveaway on my blog, if you want to check it out!
    .-= Molly´s last blog ..I hate to call it a Bucket List =-.

• October 8, 2009 speakingfromthecrib

i had a GF who’s son loved to teeth on the top of an empty beer bottle and when you took it away he would cry

• October 8, 2009 speakingfromthecrib

oops also thanks for visiting the crib! and i remember awhile back your updates, etc wouldn’t show – i wish you could get that fixed somehow! it really stinks!
    .-= speakingfromthecrib´s last blog ..MY SON WENT TO THE BASEMENT AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY BLOOD-COVERED CAT’S TAIL =-.

• October 8, 2009 Brittany

I shot you an email – please let me know if you are not getting my feed – boo what could be wrong???

• October 8, 2009 anne

How cute!!

• October 9, 2009 Rachel

Love it, my son it obsessed with beer bottles too! My husband was complaining the other day because he was trying to drink his beer and couldn’t do it with my son around because he kept grabbing at it. Once he finishes he gets to play with the bottle.

• October 10, 2009 Brittany

Mine too. He really likes the beer bottles – not coke bottles or cans or anything. The little man really likes the taste of actual beer!

• December 8, 2009 nic @mybottlesup

precious!!!! next time you’re in nap-town, hit me up. :) we’ll take our babes out for beers together.
    .-= nic @mybottlesup´s last blog ..getting in the spirit via a cold, snow and FEETIES!!! =-.

• December 8, 2009 Brittany

Sure thing babe! Will be there in April (my fam is ion DC) – Miles would love to meet the Magoo! Sophie will call him a handsome prince. And we can drink because this baby will be born! Woohoo!